Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun pictures from the last two weeks

I thought I would put up some pictures from the last two weeks. They are not in any order.
Here is Brinley's first pig tails. I have not wanted to put her hair like this for awhile because I did not want her to look like a toddler. But she still looked tiny. She looks pretty cute in them though.
So we had a beautiful spring day and the kids wanted to play outside. So I was excited to let them. The best part about my backyard is that we have a fence with a lock on it so the kids can't get out. There is tons of grass to run and play in and a concrete pad they can ride their bikes on, it is great. Well I decided since the kids were being great outside that I would tackle the garage and get it clean while the kids are outside. I had sent the kids out with a cup of popcorn to eat outside as a snack. So I go to check on them and Porter had a bright idea to plant the popcorn seed so they could have a popcorn tree. They also got a great idea to put water in the hole. I think it is funny that Nickelle and Porter kept themselves pretty clean but Bennett got right in and went crazy. He is definitely our dirt boy. You can't keep him out of it. Anyways this is what I saw when I went to check on the kids. BOYS!

Porter has always had a toy of the day and he becomes a little weird about it. Anyways his toy of the day was this alligator. He wanted me to take a picture of it and I said I only would if he would be in the picture too. Then Bennett climbed in and it was pretty funny.
I have no idea how it happened but Bennett hurt his foot really bad. We had x-rays and everything. They are not for sure if it is a fracture or not but he had a splint. The doctor has been having me try taking it off him to see how he does. He seems not to limp as long as he has shoes on. I have no idea what that means but mainly it means that I have a true boy on my hands who can't stay out of the dirt or keep himself from getting hurt.
Brinley is super attached to her blanket. She will only sleep with super soft blankets like this. But she will cuddle and hug her blanket and it is super cute.
So Brinley's hair is not just coming in the most beautiful shade of red it is really curly. This was after her hair had been in a hat.
My current favorite picture. This is our little girl to a tee.
For family night we made cupcakes and let the kids decorate them. This was Nickelle's. Notice the sprinkles and then the look on her face. She kills me.


Just a cute picture of Porter and Brinley. He loves her so much and it is really cute.

No comments: