Friday, March 5, 2010

Treasure Maps

For the past few days I keep finding little spots on the wall with coloring. I have chewed out Nickelle and Bennett all week and putting them in time out, etc. Anyways last night I turn to go upstairs and see that the whole wall is colored all the way up the stairway. It was too high for Bennett so he was ruled out. So I turned to Porter and Nickelle. Finally Porter confessed that he has been making treasure maps in the house and took me to see where the big X's were and they were big. It has been one big disaster after another this week. I am worn out. Kids, what can you do?

2 comments:

Lilly Ann said...

Season,
you can come and hide out here. We won't tell them where you are.

Lilly Ann said...

yes, if you don't tell