Saturday, April 30, 2011
G and B's wedding, bustin a move
Yesterday was wonderful, my brother in law got married to the sweetest girl. We love Grant and Becky and could not be happier. At the end of the reception they had a little dance that my kids were more than happy to join in and they were killing us with their sweet moves. You have to watch for about 50 seconds before Porter comes in but keep watching because Bennett comes in with something extra special. Are my kids shy? You tell me. I am just so glad we got some video of this. Also I am not sure how it happened that Porter did not have socks on, but what can you do.
Enjoy!
I will post later and give come updates with some cute pictures but I just had to share this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just curious, where did he get the vacuum?
By the way I cut Arley's hair last night, and it's extra short. He told me it was just like Bennett and Porter's hair.
I think this is my all time favorite video. so much fun.
There are no words for how Awesome this is!! LOVE it and it's my all time favorite!! If only I had some moves like that...LOL!
Love,
Tofts~
Post a Comment