
The kids were so funny on Easter, we tried so hard to get good pictures of everybody and these are what we got. Here are my handsome boys.

The girls

Brinley, so cute!

Bennett.

Nickelle what a goof

Mr. Porter
These next ones are all my kids. Trust me these are the best we got. Oh boy!

Bennett turned 3 last week. It was a fun day and he was so cute that day. He was really excited and it made the day so fun. I made him a race track cake which made him so happy. When he saw it he kept jumping up and down saying "it's amazing!"

Nickelle working on her dancing. So cute.
We moved the girls room a bit ago and I moved Brinley into a big girl bed, which she loves. We have been painting and removing wall paper. I am almost done. All that is left is for me to put up bead board and I will be done. Pretty fun.

She loves hats.
Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I really haven't been taking any. I am really a slacker Mom.
3 comments:
First, can I just say WOW to your cake baking skills! You can come bake a cake for me anytime Season...lol!! Your little one was one lucky b-day boy!
I LOVE your Easter pic's and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart!! Your pictures represent how all family photo's should be! Although we don't have kids yet...I have imagined those pictures for years to come, ( the ones where one kid is crying, another is laughing, & another is looking at the rest!!). I actually think those are the best! To top it all of they all looked so darling! Well done Mama!!
I will be emailing you soon as I want to make sure I get to see you in June when I see Janalyn!
Hope you had a Great Mother's Day Season! I could not think of someone that deserves it anymore than you!
XOXO
Amy~
P.S. I still have a few of your other posts I need to comment on!!
I can't believe how big and grown up they all look! I love the girls dresses so much! Please give them all a squeeze for us!!!
Your kiddos are SO cute! I love all the Easter photos...goofy faces and all. I love the girls' room, too. I LOVE bead-board. I'm sure it will look great.
Post a Comment