Nickelle is 4 today! Time is flying. I wish they would just stay little. She has always been our little princess. I remember in college discussing nature vs nurture. I can tell you that with Nickelle is all nature. She came loving all super femine things. She can already tell you what colors look good on her and she LOVES anything pink. She feels everything so deeply and says the funniest things because of it. She is a lot of fun, and can't wait to grow up. Which makes me sad. She is my best friend and she tells me everything on her mind. She loves to cook with me and keeps me busy. We are so proud of how much she is learning and I love how much she enjoys studying at home. She is our sweet girl. Happy Birthday Nickelle!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday, Nickelle! She is so much fun. My mom always relays Nickelle stories to me from Dallin and I love them. Like her reaction to her birthday princess cake. So great.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nickelle! She is so much fun. My mom always relays Nickelle stories to me from Dallin and I love them. Like her reaction to her birthday princess cake. So great.
Wow, can she really be 4 years old. I still think of her as that little baby in those earlier pictures.
Post a Comment