Before you think I had my baby and she magically had hair, this is my niece Paige. My little sister sent these to me and it made me miss her so much I had to post them so I could see them all the time. Also I know a lot of you want to know how Janalyn and Paige are doing so I thought I would show you. She is so sweet and I can tell she and Brinley are going to love being cousins together. We can't wait to see you again Miss Paige!
So it has been awhile since I put a good ol prego update and since all the questions are coming in I figured I will answer them all at once, so here goes. I MADE IT TO 34 WEEKS!!!! That was awesome. I feel so relieved along with that my doctor last week took me off all my bed rest restrictions. He said I am free to go. Which basically means we are not going to try and stop it anymore. Also at my appointment last week a couple funny things happened. My doctor measured me and then got really quite. He listened to the heart which sounded great and then he felt to make sure the baby was head down. Then he got really quite. He went and picked up his laptop and started asking me some questions. He asked me if he remembered right, that I had gone early with my other kids. I said that the last two came exactly two weeks early. Then he asked if I was still contracting all the time and bleeding some. Which I said yes. Then he said to me that he wants to push everything up a week. So at my next appointment they are going to check me and do my group B test etc... But he said he thinks I am going to go 3 weeks early this time. I asked him why he thought that and he said a couple reasons I am measuring a week bigger, we had to guess my due date because I was nursing at the time, and mainly because the babies head is engaged. He said that usually means within two weeks of that happening you go into labor. I laughed and said we'll see. So anyways there we are. I am really hoping that I don't go 3 weeks early because that week Dallin is in Texas and then late in the week all my family will be here for my neice Paige's blessing. Also we are doing a baby shower for my sister in law Shannon. So that would be crazy. So next week at my appointment I will be interested to see if I am dilating much. If so maybe I will take him more seriously, but for now I am not counting on it. I am feeling ok. I am contracting very hard these days and the biggest complaint I have is that I cannot walk. I had siatic nerve problems badly with Bennett but this is very different and in some ways worse. I have a lot of pain in a different area and when I spoke to my doctor he said it is from all the pressure of the baby's head in my pelvic bone. Everyday I can walk less and less. On Sunday I stood up to walk up to the stand and went to take a step and it hurt so badly I did not think I would make it up there. But I pushed through the pain and went up. I am also really struggling to pick up Bennett. Most often I just sit on the floor and let him crawl all over me because I can't bend over and get him back up. I am really having a hard time laying him in bed. I can't wait to be able to hold him again. Poor neglected baby! In the good news department I was able to go on my first walk since I was 3 months along. It felt amazing! I have always envied girls who can workout when they are pregnant. I start contracting in my first trimester so I am not aloud to do anything. After awhile it makes you feel crazy. So it was awesome to go for a walk with the kids. I am really looking forward to some exercise again soon. So is my body. We are getting closer to being ready for this little girl everyday . I have a few odds and ends to do, but I am looking forward to meeting her. I am not sure who is more ready for her to come me or Nickelle. When things progress I will keep you posted.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing well. I hope your little girl doesn't come while Dallin is away! Remember to call me if you ever need anything.
Yay! I am so happy that you are doing well! Good Luck as things progress!
How exciting but crazy to think that the baby could come so soon! We may not see you before the baby at this rate! Crazy! Congrats!
Hi Season! I don't know if you remember who I am. I am Sara (Peterson) Storms. I went to SHS.
I found your blog through Becca Sjoberg's blog. I just wanted to say that I think you are such an inspiration! I must admit that I have been following your blog for a while. Thank you for being so uplifting!!!
I have a blog, also, if you are interested in looking. http://the-storms-family.blogspot.com/ (It might help you remember who I am.)
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
And, I read you live in Rigby... I live in Idaho Falls. :)
Oh, those are cute pictures. Paige misses you but mostly she misses Brinley and can't wait to hang out together. Yeah for 34 weeks!
Season--Janalynn's little girl is A DOLL!!! Love all that dark hair! I'm glad to hear that you're off of bed rest...hopefully you can still do stuff but take it easy enough so this little gal doesn't come TOO early! Good luck and take care!!
I'm on the list of people that totally thought this was your baby and I was so happy for you cause that would mean not only do you have a darling baby but also that you're NO LONGER PREGNANT! *sigh* so is she here yet?! I can't wait to meet her! LOVES!
Post a Comment