Saturday, February 21, 2009

The gift that keeps giving!

Man the sickness in this house is making me a crazy person. The kids seem to be doing really good, Nickelle and Bennett still seem to have a little ear pain but they are doing good. I have developed a sinus infection and do not love how it feels. I was talking with Dallin last night and I realized I have not been to church for a whole month because of how much we all have been sick. This week it looks like I will not be going again. I miss church! I am so determined that this has to be the last week anyone in this house can be sick. The weirdest part is that we have not left the house the whole time, so why we are having such a weird eternal illness I do not know, but I have heard from a lot of people that around here a lot of people have been really sick just like us. So much for the flu shot this year. 

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

A whole month? Seriously. Your bishop should be notified so he can take your recommend away. Shame!

Hope you get better soon!

Courtnie said...

I hope you guys are doing better. Be happy you had the flu shot though so you didn't get the nasty flu that lasts days and days. All but Kolby got the 1 day flu (or less) this year. Blah!