Monday, October 6, 2008
Nickelle and conference
I loved conference it was amazing. I didn't actually hear a whole lot but I look forward to listening to the talks while my kids sleep this week. But while watching conference this weekend Nickelle said the cutest thing I just had to put it up. President Monson came on and she said "Mom, look a prophet". I said yes it was then she said "Do you feel it, you feel a spirit"? It was so cute! I sat there thinking had I ever talked to her about feeling the spirit and I am sad to say I never had. But she knew just what it was and that she felt it. Sometimes I am amazed at the incredible children I have been given. Hope you all enjoyed conference as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment