Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our little girl is getting so big!





I remember this same thing happened with Porter all the sudden you watch as they start loosing all that baby look and become little kids. These pictures have been taken within the last two months and I can see a pretty dramatic change in how she looks. She now is looking like a little girl I cannot believe it. She does wear clothes by the way. I am not sure why we have so many naked pictures of her but we do. Her language is really dramatically changing as well and her understanding blows me away. The other day I was sitting in the kitchen and I could hear they had turned on the TV so I looked at her and told her to go in my room and turn off the TV and she did. She also is big into being a little Mom. She loves to help Porter when I give them a bath, she wants to wash his hair etc... She loves to play with my belly and talk to baby Bennett. She will even pretend he is in her tummy and that he is moving. But the funniest thing she has done this week was on Sunday she and I were playing with some cute magnet dolls she has and I started making one dance and she held up one finger and told me "two minutes". I busted up laughing so hard. I have been giving them lots of time limits lately and apparently she has caught on. What a amazing little girl I am a little sad to see the baby go but love having my cute little girl helping me out so much.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is too cute. Enjoy this age it is wonderful.

boandheidi said...

I like hearing all of the info. about how Porter is doing. We will definately be keeping you all in our prayers this week. He is getting so big - and handsome. And your little girl is beautiful!

Bree said...

Holy Smokes! She does look so much like a little girl now! What a doll! I'm excited for Avri to keep growing, but everytime I notice how much she has, I miss my baby!