Monday, December 20, 2010

Nickelle's Christmas Dance Recital








These are videos of Nickelle's dance recital this last week. She did great and was a great performer as usual. I do need to talk to her about where she stands. They get to pick where they stand and she always chooses to back and she is the shortest so I need to tell her to stand in the front so we can see her better, but she did great and I think you will really enjoy Rudolph! She is so funny. I should also add that the month of November was a really rough month and because of lots of different things that happened she wasn't able to make it to all her dance classes, so she did not know all her dances super well, but she still shined.



5 comments:

Kersten said...

Nickelle is hilarious! I like her twiggy arms! She is such a munchkin. Arley had a good time watching these. And I like the first video where one of your kids (Porter maybe) was like "That's Kelle!" So funny.

Abish said...

Very cute! I enjoyed the commentary too!

The Peterson's said...

So cute!! Fun Times!

Courtnie said...

Hilarious! Loved it Season! The improv with the "hi dad" thrown in was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this truly makes my day. She really has darn good form.