I am going to make my blog private but if you would like to still read this leave a comment and add your e-mail address and I will make sure and invite you. I will leave this up for a few days and then I will make it private. Thanks
Hey, I've been blog stalking your blog for awhile and I enjoy reading about your family. You are very inspiring. Kersten and I were friends in HS and I grew up down the street from your family, but I'm younger so I don't know if you would remember me.
12 comments:
I would still love to know what's going on with your family! keerstah@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading about your cute family.
beccasbrown@yahoo.com
Hey....my itters are both going private...crazy. Ok here you go elscorcho112@yahoo.com
I hope you'll include us! :)
Hi Seas - I love reading your blog - please add me boandheidi@yahoo.com
Yes, please.
malloryleale@gmail.com
Remember us!
me too! sjane0418@q.com
I love to read your blog, you are a talented writer
Sue
sjack0917@aol.com
Hey, I've been blog stalking your blog for awhile and I enjoy reading about your family. You are very inspiring. Kersten and I were friends in HS and I grew up down the street from your family, but I'm younger so I don't know if you would remember me.
Anyways, my point is, if you don't mind, I would like to continue reading. tiffanysorenson@gmail.com
Add us! nicoleharnold@hotmail.com
Post a Comment