This is a cute picture of Brenner and Tanner. We met and fell in love with our neighbors across the street last year. They are an awesome family. Brenner has diabetes and I have seen just a glimpse of how difficult it has been for him and his family. I have seen him with scary levels both high and low and see the constant worry on his parents faces. His parents are amazing and they do this dinner every year to raise money for JDRF. They have been working so hard and had amazing donations. Dinner was provided by Texas Roadhouse and we had face painting and an awesome band played. Dallin and I ended up winning 8 raffle prizes and I feel a little guilty about that. I promise we did not cheat. Anyways the kids had so much fun and we all hope to find a cure soon for our Brenner.
The wolf and the Butterfly. I love Nickelle's freaky face in this one.
Tyler and Aubrey (Dallin's cousin and his wife) came. It was so fun to share their first family home evening with them. They had so much fun they got their faces painted to.
Brinley actually was really still so we got a flower on her. Bennett wanted nothing to do with it, he was to busy running and goofing off the slow down long enough to have his face done.
Our sparkly butterfly.
The super cute Wolf. Wait I mean super scary wolf.
2 comments:
How long did they wear the makeup?
You guys are the best ever! We are seriously so blessed to have you guys as our neighbors. We just wish you would have moved down here A LOT sooner (ha, ha). I'm SO glad you won all those prizes. Next years going to be the bomb... the planning has already started(ha, ha). Thanks again for coming to support us and Brenner, it really means the world to us. We love you guys!
Post a Comment