Before
After
I also found some fun vases and thought with a little paint they could be great too. The first one I think I have painted probably 5 different colors in search of one I love. But I think this was my best choice. I am still searching for the right spot for it, but I think it was great. It cost $4.

Before

After
Then I found this pitcher and was so excited. I LOVE the shape of this and how it turned out was gorgeous. It looks perfect on my table, and it was only $2. Everything else on my table I had around the house, but it looked amazing together. I was able to do it all in one day, and have had the best time this last week looking at my nice handy work. I have been up to lots of other projects lately and will probably post more pictures of what I have been up too, but my sister Jan told me I had to show this off.

Before

After
3 comments:
Woo woo! Good work Season!
Way to go Season - I love all your projects - they look great!
Wow! All of these projects are great. I love how they look. good work
Post a Comment