

I love to sew but with 4 kids I don't get to do it very often, but I try to when I have a chance. I saw a skirt like this and thought, I could do that. So I bought some corduroy and made one. It turned out really cute and I am making one for Brinley too. Her skirt is on a little crooked but I wanted to show the flowers. Anyways it was fun and I even let Nickelle help a little so that was fun too. I think I will make a few more corduroy skirts for her because she loves to wear skirts and this was super easy. One thing I have learned is that having a good sewing machine helps a ton.
4 comments:
That's really cute, Season! I love finding the quick projects to do. And that turned out really well.
Very cute skirt, and a very cute model!
It turned out so dang cute!
Cute!
Post a Comment