Monday, December 28, 2009

It was a very merry Christmas

We started off the day with our sweet neighbors who brought a little something for each of our kids. They were really kind to think of our kids. Nickelle was given a little jewelry box and she takes it with her everywhere.
That night we went to the Spendlove Christmas Eve program. The kids LOVED it! It is always so wonderful to be with family. That is my favorite thing about living here.
She is so darn sweet. She is our little angel.
Dallin has wonderful cousins and they keep us laughing. Everyone participated in the program and did a wonderful job. What a talented family we have.
Porter was able to be a Shepherd in the program. He found a toy lamb and brought it with him when it was his turn. He couldn't wait to get his costume off though.
Our little Nickelle was a wisemen and had some sweet hair going on. She was excited for her turn and did a good job standing there and looking cute.
Brinley was baby Jesus. Neil and Ellie were so sweet with her. They took great care of her and Neil was very tender with her. They made sure she was never without her pacifier and they were a very good Joseph and Mary.
Another good Porter picture. I love it when we can catch a photo with his real smile. It is pretty rare.
Rylee was a wisemen as well. She helped Nickelle know when to go on and did a great job.
The three wisemen.
After the party we came home and open our pj's. They all loved their jammies.
Santa was hard at work that night and it looked really great if I do say so.
Porter kept telling us "this is the best Christmas ever!" The kids were a lot of fun.
Nickelle playing with her and Brinley's doll house. I think there will be many years and many hours the girls will spend with this.

It was a wonderful day and boy am I glad it is over. I could hardly wait to get everything put away. The Christmas decorations are all put away and the house is almost completely clean. It was a really special year for me because we were able to be with our family here. It gets a lot more fun with the kids every year. But I am glad it is all done. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Kersten said...

I like how Nickelle is sitting on her apple