
This was actually the after picture but I am too lazy to fix it in order. Yesterday we had cousins over and we had a lot of fun. Porter was doing his usual downtime in his bedroom after school when he got a visit from Ashtyn. He did not mind. He thought she was really funny.

After school each day Porter comes home and goes straight to his room. He will make his bed and clean whatever mess Bennett has made because Porter likes things very clean. Then he will just relax in there for a while. I have never asked him to do it. I love that he is just knowing what he needs to calm down after school and doing it. That is a big step.

I was out making a leaf pile for the kids and Ashtyn and Bennett were watching us. They were pretty cute.

Throwing the leaves.

Because we have never had a yard before my kids have never jumped in the leaves. We have plenty for them to jump in. So yesterday I made a quick pile and showed them how. They loved it. The backpacks were part of a game they were playing. They were "running to school".


After this for a while they realized how many more leaves we have in the backyard and went out there and made the biggest pile of leaves known to man. They worked so hard on it and then would jump and then go and get more leaves. The kids love having cousins nearby.
2 comments:
your kids sure are growing up! looks like they had a lot of fun.
Come to NC and I will show you leaves!!!
Post a Comment