
We have been really lucky to get to see Paige a bunch this last week. Last weekend she spent a day with us while Jan and Jake went to the temple. Then Jan came up this week and watched my kids while I attended a conference at Pingree. The funny thing about these two girls is how much they are alike. They even make similar facial expressions. It makes me wonder if Jan and I look more alike than I thought. The fun thing to see is how much they love each other. They just can't help by hold hands. It is really fun. They talk a lot to each other and are just super cute.

Brinley was showing off her new skill. She loves her tongue and has become a very good spitter.

She just can't help herself.


These girls are just too much fun. We love you Paige and can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
I didn't realize Brinley's hair was so much darker then Nickelle's! Can't wait to see her when you come. I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last.
Those are the cutest pictures!! Can't wait to see you all in a few days! (I love the picture of Porter in his snow clothes!!!)
Oh sakes!!!!
Post a Comment