Monday, September 28, 2009

Announcing....

Last week there was one day that Brinley was a little fussy and I thought to myself, maybe she is teething. I just thought about it then and after that it left my mind because she was not fussy again. On Sunday I thought to myself, hmm I never looked in her mouth I wonder if her gums are swollen or something and then I will know she was teething. I look inside and SURPRISE, there are two little teeth right in the bottom of her mouth. If she gets all her teeth that easy I will be a happy woman. Two teeth at four months. Man by the time she can eat solids I think she will have a full mouth. Too funny!

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

Your kids get teeth so early! It is crazy! Glad it went well.

faith said...

yay, brinley!