
So we had pictures taken with everybody even though Dal's parents are on their mission but it was the first time all the boys were all together in a really long time. They turned out pretty cute despite the fact that we have tons of kiddos in this picture.

Dallin and I .

Porter kept doing random funny things and they turned out pretty cute.

Little Brinley

The kiddos.

Bennett man!


Porter says this is his super hero one!


Cute little girl. These all turned out really cute and we have lots more cute ones to choose from. Now we will have the second half with my family any day now too. This will be too hard to choose.
3 comments:
How did you get these as big images. I tried to download some from the website but some came out super tiny. . .I'm sure your computer wizard husband knew the tricks!
Brinley is the most beautiful baby girl I have seen in a long time. She just has such adorable features!
These are terrific pictures! Did you watch 20/20 last night? I sent you an email and put it on my blog. There was an incredible segment about a girl with autism. You have to watch it if you haven't already!
Post a Comment