Friday, July 3, 2009

Called to serve

These did not go in the order I wanted them too, but I am too tired to fix it. But on Tuesday Dallin's parents left for their mission to Ralleigh North Carolina. It has been an interesting last couple weeks. Knowing you have to say goodbye for 3 years is a little overwhelming, but we are so excited for them. We will miss them, but are so grateful for their service. The top is all the family saying goodbye, minus Spencer, Faith, Benny, Andy, Lilia, and Garrett.

We are getting excited that Garrett comes home from Brazil this next wed. He will go to North Carolina first and then come to Utah, but still we are very excited. Then Spencer and Faith and their family will be here later in the month. I am loving July! I feel so blessed to have the family that I do.

Our missionaries! After sending 6 boys on missions it is really neat to see Lilly Ann wearing a name tag. After their mission their entire family will have contributed 17 years of missionary service. That is amazing! I am so glad my kids know where their Dad has come from and who we serve in our family.

No comments: