Sunday, June 14, 2009

Main floor

The front room before.
Also this is our beautiful bay window. Another front room before but
this gives you an idea of the paint.
Thanks again Abby.
Front room after.
Dallin gave me this picture
of Christ and the picture of Mary
for Mothers day and it was a slam dunk.

This is the formal dining room before.
This is the formal dining room after.
We have turned it into a office. and I have to
say we are going to get a real desk with drawers so
that the boxes will not be there anymore.

Main floor bathroom before.
Main floor after.
Dallin actually just put in a new
toilet roll holder and hand towel holder in
all the bathrooms. It looks great.


1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

You have moved in and it looks great! Some day I will get a house and be all cute! For now I will just look at your cute house and dream.