
So Sunday morning Nickelle woke up on a mission. She wanted to do sister pictures. So I let her pick out there outfits and then she helped me do Brinley's hair and then they sat together and I took some fun pictures. The funny thing is if you look closely you will see Nickelle placed some fake roses by them in the pictures. What a goof! But also Porter decided he was finally ready to hold Brinley and I was glad I had a camera on me so we could get that as well. So here is Porter holding her for the first time. He really likes her but still thinks Bennett is the cooler baby.

I just love this one!

Already getting a little too much love!

Sister pictures!

Getting ready for the sister pictures.

This was just a couple hours after she was born. Nickelle holding Brinley for the first time.

Bennett getting to meet the new little sis. Can you believe he is a big brother? We can't!

The first moment they saw her. They thought she was pretty cute.
3 comments:
Congrats Season, she is just beautiful!! Makes me sooo excited to have our little girl coming...I wish it was sooner! haha!! Hope you're feeling good!
These are priceless, Season! What a beautiful family.
haha this reminds me of when she asked to borrow my make-up brush and started "putting on make up" with me
Post a Comment