Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brinley 2 1/2 weeks old

So last Friday our doctor ended up having to leave for out of town last minute so we had to wait for her two week until yesterday, so technically she was 2 1/2 weeks old. I was worried to find out she has only gained 3 ounces since birth and technically lost weight since she left the hospital. We are not sure what is going on, we are going to watch her close and I am going to take her back in, in a couple days. I am not sure if I am having problems with my milk. It is very possible with all we have going on and all the stress if I am having milk problems or what is going on. I am pretty upset about it, but hopeful she can put a little weight on. She has gotten a little longer and is now 19 1/2 inches long. Other than the weight everything looks good. I can't seem to get enough of her and hate that I have to put her down so much. We love our little angel.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

She is a beautiful little girl! Hopefully she will start to gain weight soon!

Stephanie said...

Try not to worry. Lorien was a formula baby and she gained weight beautifully with that.