Cute story!
I saw that this morning and thought it was great!! It is nice to know there are people still out there like that!
When I first read this story it made me well-up a bit. I love it. I'm glad there are people who still care.
That was cute! How many firemen can say they have a spiderman costume just waiting!
This was fabulous. Thank heaven for people who take the needs of our children seriously!
Are you still interested in nursing covers? Call me at 360-8785. kristinakkrafts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute story!
I saw that this morning and thought it was great!! It is nice to know there are people still out there like that!
When I first read this story it made me well-up a bit. I love it. I'm glad there are people who still care.
That was cute! How many firemen can say they have a spiderman costume just waiting!
This was fabulous. Thank heaven for people who take the needs of our children seriously!
Are you still interested in nursing covers? Call me at 360-8785.
kristina
kkrafts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment