Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

Happy birthday Cannon! You are such a cute guy!
Nickelle and Ashlyn crack me up. They play so good together, and seem to understand each other's super girlie ways. They always make me laugh.
The top of the Draper temple.
Draper temple.
Nickelle could not keep her eyes off the baby. It was so funny. She looked like she was the new Mom. She would just caress her face. None of us could stop laughing about it. She definately loves her little cousin.
Dallin wanted to steal the baby. She is so beautiful and sweet. It made us that much more excited for our little lady to come.


I just can't stop laughing at Nickelle's face. This is too funny.
And we though Bennett was small? He loves his cousin too. But he also is very jealous about his parents holding her and is jealous of all her hair because he did pull it and got in a lot of trouble.
I see a lot of Jake and Jan in her. She looks a lot like Jan and I as babies. I had that much hair and Janalyn actually had more than that and it was longer.
The beautiful family. Her little cheeks were really sensitive.
So pretty in her bow.

2 comments:

boandheidi said...

That paige is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Nickelle is sooo cute!