Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random pictures of Thanksgiving weekend.

This is Dallin and I at the Jazz game saturday night. We had so much fun even thought the Jazz lost. We usually get to go to one game a year thanks to Dallin's parents giving us tickets. Thanks we had so much fun!
Bennett was making this face all weekend. He has gotten three new teeth the last two weeks and so he was constantly checking them out. The poor kid, his sleeping has been way off from all these teeth. He is now 7 months, crawling, he has 6 teeth and couldn't be cuter.
I was trying to get a picture of the funny face and he caught me and kept smiling. What a cutie.
I found these two taking a early morning nap. Like I said Bennett has been up a lot lately at night and so Dallin and I are even more sleep deprived. Sometimes I wonder how we do so well on only a couple hours of sleep a night and then taking care of all three the next day. But it seems most weeks somebody is having trouble sleeping. I look forward to when my kids get old enough that we don't have to get up with them at night. 8 hours sounds splendid!
Dallin took this of his plate of food. He always tells me he doesn't mess with all the salads it is meat, potatoes, and stuffing. He is so funny.
At Dallin't aunt and uncle's house they had this little nook under the stairs and they had stuck some toys in there for the kids. All the kids had so much fun and of course Nickelle found some princess wear.
I was amazed at how many kids were in there. 

They just keep coming. 

A little bit of everyone waiting to eat.
Porter found these and walked out so proud. I quickly took a picture and then told him not to play with them. Porter and boxing gloves not a good combination. 

We had such a wonderful weekend. It gets harder and harder to leave Utah. We love our family so much and it is so wonderful to have so many of them around. We of course had Thanksgiving, we did some black Friday shopping, went to the Jazz game, went to three different sacrament meetings and had a good time relaxing in between. It was so great to hear Dustin at his farewell. He will do a wonderful job. He enters the MTC today. We will miss him, but we are so proud of him. We also had the wonderful oppurtunity to be there when Dallin's brother Clark was made a bishop of his ward. The spirit was so strong in that meeting and we know he will do a wonderful job. I also have to say Susy is amazing and even though the next few years will be tuff to be sitting alone with all the kids and all the nights by yourself. I know you will be so blessed for your service. I remember when Dallin was called into the bishopric of our Logan ward the stake president told me I was called as well. I would need to be supportive and understanding. But what he didn't tell me was how much more I would grow to love the members of my ward. I still think often of those members and check up on them. That was the hardest part of moving from Logan was to say good bye to so many I grew to love so much. I am sure your experience will be ten fold of what we went through so I imagine so will be your love for the members. Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Love love the pictures! Bennett was so cute to watch during Sacrament meeting of Dustin's talk. I am so glad you guys came for Thanksgiving! I'm leaving here in just a little bit to meet up with Dustin and the fam for his last meal before going into the MTC. . here he goes!I know he really appreciated having you all there.

Abish said...

I can't believe Bennett has 6 teeth! Can you take a picture of all those teeth? I'd love to see them. My niece is turning 1 this month and has no teeth yet!

elonna said...

I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Your family is so cute.