Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harmon's in our thoughts and prayers!

When we lived in Logan we had such an amazing ward and neighborhood. We made so many wonderful friends and David and Amy are a couple that right off I was blown away with. They are so amazing and I just think the world of them. Well they have struggled for years to try and have children and have now decided to adopt. They are thrilled about adoption and look forward to the right baby coming their way. This last week they got a call saying that they were being considered by a man to adopt his twin babies. The courts ended up going another route. This as you can imagine is hard. But I know the right family will find them. As part of that I wanted to post their adoption blog for you all to read and pass along. You never know how their children will come but getting their name out there is one thing I can do. If anyone out their reading this knows of someone considering adoption or knows someone else. Please pass this address on. 

We love you Harmon family and have faith that the baby meant for your family will come. We will continue to put you in our prayers especially at this time.

No comments: