Thursday, August 14, 2008

Porter and Nickelle

On Sunday Dallin was helping  me with dinner and was cutting up a watermelon the next thing I know Dallin is laughing and taking pictures and the kids are chowing down on a huge piece of watermelon. At least they were sharing and taking turns. Oh yeah on Sundays my kids love being naked. I am not sure what it is.
We see this face a lot right now at our house. You gotta love the two's. Her latest thing she says to me is "So Mom" and then will tell me something about her day. It is funny. Also she always says "This is my..." baby, tree, porter and whatever else she see's.
I love her cute smile!
Porter wanted me to take a picture of his book. I am not sure why I just followed his directions. What a funny kid.
He has been talking a lot more lately and doing really pretty good. I keep teasing him that since I potty trained Nickelle that I have my eye's on him next and he just laughs. I do hope that I can soon. Who knows we are getting closer all the time. 

5 comments:

faith said...

when did nickelle get a haircut? very cute and grown-up looking!

Kersten said...

Nickelle's sad face is super precious. I'm sure you don't feel the same way! But I would have trouble not giving into that pout. It's so nice when it's not your kid! Also I wish I had Porter's eyes...they are SO gorgeous!

Kim said...

I bet the no clothes thing on Sunday have to do with being dressed up for 3 hours, after that clothes are optional. It is so nice when you accidentally catch your kids sharing.

boandheidi said...

The kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are.

Abish said...

Season, your kids are so cute! I love how Nickelle isn't wearing clothes but is still wearing her shoes. Pretty funny.