
Our camera battery was close to dead and our battery charger is lost so we could only take a couple pictures so this is all I have of him. When we get the new charger in the mail I am going to put him back in his outfit and take more pictures!

All the kids were going a little crazy so Grandpa took them on a walk. This is how they strarted all holding hands etc...

This is how they ended with Grandpa carrying two and Porter herding a cat to our house. He got that cat clear to our house. You have to look close at his feet to see the cat.
3 comments:
I wish we could have been there. He is super cute. Too bad about the hair loss - I wonder if it will come back red.
we're sorry we had to miss it. sick kids are the worst... sounds like everyone had a great time! i love the pictures from the beginning of the walk and the end. too funny!
How did the cat feel about being herded?
Bennett looks great!
Post a Comment