
I have been asked a bunch how Porter and Nickelle are doing with the baby and to be honest I do not know. They have been staying with their grandparents in Utah since Wen. So they have only spent one day with the baby but that day they loved him and had the best time. These are pictures of them when they first met him at the hospital. Porter likes to hold him for a few seconds and then give him back but he is constantly checking on him and is very protective of his brother.

I love, love, LOVE this picture. I think it is safe to say Porter loves his brother.

Nickelle just as we expected LOVES being a big sister. She can't hold him enough. When she is not holding him she hovers over him and loves watching him and LOVES telling everyone about him. This was the first time she held him. She looks way to small to hold him. She is so little.

She loves his little face and could watch it all day. But we have to give her reminders not to touch his face.

This is my favorite because it describes exactly as she is. I was burping him so of course she was burping him too. She is the ultimate big sister. I don't think I will be lacking any help.
4 comments:
OH those pictures are TOO cute!! I bet you have loved having this time with just you and the baby; I think I may have to bribe some grandparents myself!! I love the pictures; they're way sweet!
I love the pic with Porter kissing Bennett. That is so precious.
They are going to be the best older bro and sis ever! They are very cute with Bennett!
The pic with Porter & Bennett is priceless! So cute! And you can totally tell Nickelle just loves helping out with her baby brother! What a sweetheart! Hope you're recovering well!
Post a Comment