
Nickelle's favorite thing to do is to write and color. Mainly write. She loves to walk around taking notes. Every once in a while she wants me to help with a picture to add to something she has already scribbled. A while ago I bought her this little notebook she could carry everywhere and write. She spends hours a day writing it is pretty cute. If she does not end up doing art or writing I really will end up surprised. Dallin and I joke all the time that she will be the future Jane Austen I love that she loves to read and write so much. Yeah Kellie!
2 comments:
she's getting cuter and cuter!! i love her red hair!! and i love that she carries her notebook around!
ummm....where did your baby go and who is this little girl? I can't believe how old she is looking. Especially for such a little shrimp!
Post a Comment