Friday, February 1, 2008

San Francisco pictures!

This is us as we took off for San Francisco. You can tell I am pretty excited. Not only do I LOVE flying but I was so excited to get to spend some quality time with my man.

This is us as we are first getting on the Bay Bridge. For those of you who do not know as a little girl I lived in the Bay area and the first thing I remember missing was the bridges and the second was all my cute little Asian friends. I could not believe how many kids in Idaho were not Asian and I remember it really bothered me.
This is a view of the city. Again it is from our car window but it is beautiful none the less.
Dallin made a great discovery in San Fran. We will riding on the cable car and looking at all the incredible architecture and Dallin says hey look at all the bay windows here. Then he goes hey that is where they got the name for those huh. It was so funny. 
This is over looking Fisherman's wharf and out in the distance is good ol Alcatraz.
This was live and the guy was nice enough to let us get this photo.
One of my favorite buildings there. This was just around the corner from where we were and I had a great time shopping here as well. I love this shade of green.
This is actually Richard Dreyfuss and he was teaching us all about the John Lennon bus. It was actually something just a few people were invited to as a part of Mac World and we had the chance to go. I made a discovery as we were there. I stood next to Richard and am proud to say we are the exact same height. 
This was our favorite house we saw in San Fran. I LOVE IT!!!
This was at Pier 39 and behind us were a bunch of sea lions behind us barking it was pretty fun. We ate there at a restaurant over looking the ocean it was great. 
This was inside the mall right next door to our hotel. These are the gorgeous staircases going up to the many floors. I had the best time shopping. I spend a whole day shopping and walking the streets of San Fran taking photos of buildings and reading a good book. Poor Dallin was in his own heaven at Mac World that day.

These are just a few photos of the trip but we had the best time. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

season...you look GORGEOUS!! (especially in that first picture!) i'm glad 'frisco treated you right. that is one of my favorite cities ever (besides boston). i'm going do that tag right now because it's pouring snow, and i'm totally bored.

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

I am so glad that you two had fun!! You both deserved a little R&R!!!

leslie mae said...

How fun!!! I have heard that it's a great place to visit, but I... unlike you... HATE to fly. Maybe we'll drive! You look great, as usual!!