Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's official I am nesting!



So I have started to slowly get things ready for the baby and now all the nesting juices have started flowing. It doesn't help that everywhere I go people mention to me I am going to go anytime now. Then I have to say actually I just get incredibly huge when I am pregnant and I have all kinds of time left. Anyways I wanted to get a idea of what this little guy might look like and for my own sake I decided to put on a picture of when Porter and Nickelle were in the hospital. So here is what Bennett is probably going to look like. Probably not as smiley as Porter was at birth but hey the kid came out extra amazing what can we say. The pictures would not go in the right order so the top is Nickelle and the bottom is Porter. I am their mother but I have to say I have good looking newborns. Oh a side note for those who did not know Porter had to spend awhile in the NICU after birth so that is where we were when we took this picture so that let's you know about all the tubes that are in his cute body. Luckily this was not a day he had to have his oxygen as well or it would have been hard to see his little face. What a tuff dude we have!

3 comments:

leslie mae said...

How stinkin cute!! I'd have to agree, you have DARLING newborn. But you neglected to mention that they are STILL so stinkin adorable!! PS. I love the name Bennett!! Very cute!

Kim said...

You have beautiful babies. This next one is bound to be just as cute. Maybe if you get done nesting at your house, you can come help me with mine.

boandheidi said...

What cute kids you have! We can't wait to see pictures of Bennett!